Your Safety is Our Top Priority
Since our founding in 1947, passenger safety is our top priority, period.
Safety always comes first at Starr (we can't emphasize this enough). Starr's motorcoaches, drivers, and operations department are held to the highest possible standard and undergo the most rigorous training and regular re-training. You are always in the safest hands possible because at Starr, Safety is our "way of life" - we live it every day.
Starting at the top, every Starr employee is dedicated to ensuring all of our passengers and vehicles reach their destinations safely and comfortably.
Here are just a few points to show, when it comes to safety we're much more than just talk:
- Starr's CEO, Alan Glickman serves as the Chairman of the Strategic Safety Committee for the American Bus Association (ABA). Mr. Glickman's focus is on developing, reviewing and directing ABA's strategic safety goals and initiatives.
- Starr is in full compliance with federal and state transportation rules and regulations and has been audited by the US Department of Transportation to be awarded the highest possible safety rating.
- Starr exceeds all requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) in the following areas related to safety:
-Driver Training and Ongoing Evaluations
-Vehicle Safety Maintenance
-Safety Regulations and Compliance
- We at STARR are proud to have exceeded the Transportation Safety Exchange (TSX) qualification standards and are listed as TSX Approved. TSX is an independent agency that rates and qualifies motorcoach operators primarily for the United States Department of Transportation and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and for those motorcoach companies that choose to put themselves through this rigorous examination process. We are proud of becoming a TSX Approved carrier and know that our approval status exemplifies our commitment to quality and dedication to safety compliance.
- All Starr drivers are carefully screened for employment and go through a company-mandated Driver Training Program prior to carrying Starr passengers.
- Starr and its drivers have received numerous industry awards for safety and continue to be recognized for superior service.
- Starr maintains 24-hour roadside assistance for all of its buses and passengers.
- Starr is a founding member of The International Motorcoach Group (IMG). IMG is an exclusive network of the finest bus operators in North America who are able to provide assistance to fellow members in every state in the US and Canada.
- Starr is accredited to provide transportation to all divisions of the US Military.
- Since 2007, Starr has been approved by the Pupil Transportation Safety Program, who examines and regulates scholastic motorcoach travel.
- Starr proudly maintains an open door policy and invites all customers for a personal tour of its motorcoaches and maintenance facility at any time. Just drop by, no appointment necessary!
When it comes to safety, Starr believes its actions and safety record speak louder than any words.
Chartering a coach with Starr is fast and easy!
Simply fill out our on-line quote form or call Starr at 800-782-7703 and we will get back to you the same day or the next business morning!